30 Comments

1. rfnancyNancy

Cyndee,
    Your packaging is wayover the top!! I absolutely loved it, all of it, and I would continue to wrap like this as well. Thank~You so much Cyndee!!

2. Teresa krusor

I think you should sell those too. Since you have an over abundance of supplies. I,would rather buy from you than the post office.

• Cyndee

Teresa, I would, but there are too many things that need to be completed ‘after’ the envelope has been filled. The opening sewed closed, addresses made, then packing tape over the label, and wrapping around the entire envelope to prevent the address label from coming off.

3. Jana

Now that is too cool! I would love to receive a package in the mail wrapped like that, it would make me feel so special that you went way out of your way to make it look so lovely. Very neat idea.

4. Kathryn Griffin @TheDedicatedHouse

Cyndee, this is so pretty! You will be one of the features at the Make it Pretty Monday party on Monday at The Dedicated House. Pop on in and grab a feature button for your blog. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

5. marissa

what a great idea definitely pinning. So glad you shared this at my link party, can’t wait to see what you have this week.

6. Patricia Krank

This is the most clever idea! I mail to my daughters out of town so I’m always buying those envelopes they sell at the P.O. This is prettier AND less expensive. Thanks for sharing, Patti@OldThingsNew

7. Anne

Bonjour, I am a French reader of your blog. This is a great idea. It is a pleasure for you to make them and I am sure people noticed the effort but some are not at ease with “thank you”. Anyway, I thank you very much for sharing, I love the idea.
    Amitiés.

8. ngnrdgrl

Beautiful packaging! If I received it as your customer, I would love it! I’m one of those people that would keep it and then after it sits in my desk drawer forever, eventually reuse it. 🙂

9. Laurie @ Simply Creating Home

Beautiful packaging and such a creative way to use up old wallpaper and bubble wrap. I’d love to receive a gift in the mail wrapped in your envelope – so pretty! I’ll be pinning this and also will be on the hunt for pretty wallpaper rolls at garage sales this summer!