20 Comments

1. JaneEllen

Love your tables redone. For a planter was great but love the new look, great for a patio table, could withstand the elements. So glad you shared this project.

You just gave us an idea for couple tables to make. We scored several more pallets and other lumber yesterday. We’ve been accumulating pallets and lumber so we’d have enough when we get started building things. Have lots of ideas

Do you think it’s better to have several choices or different versions of one thing. We don’t have an etsy store and can’t afford to sell in craft shows so we’re going to post our items on craigs list and another free selling site in Grand Junction, CO. Just have to get ourselves a camera to take pics of everything.

We’re on SS so would be great if we could make some extra money plus staying active. Any advice you can give us would be so appreciated. Thanks ahead of time. Happy Days

2. JaneEllen

I forgot to ask you what dimensions the table is made in. Also what you used (stain or paint or?) to put on the table to make it look different. I’d so appreciate this info. Please reply to: FurryKidzPaperworx@gmail.com thnks

3. Lauren @ The Thinking Closet

I absolutely love the white-washing or dry brushing technique that you did here (we have a similar look on our bedside night tables). Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! It afforded me the opportunity to stop by Restyled Junk and check out your gorgeous creations. Lovin’ my time here so far!

4. justagirlabby

It looks so great! The dry brushing really makes it look cool and antique-y! I popped over from Practically Functional– thanks for sharing!

~Abby =)

5. realcoake

Wow! What a great restyled project. I can’t tell the difference between the various woods.
    Thanks so much for linking up at the Real Family Fun link party! Hope to see you next week.
    KC

6. Tammy

Love the new look! Thank you for sharing this at Rustic Restorations Weekend!