22 Comments

1. Claudia E

I LOVE your creativity! Also, your rental home is looking beautiful with all of your special touches! Thanks for the heads up on the glue.

2. Sandi Allen

How awesome are these! You are so creative!
    Thanks for the info on the glue!

3. Kammy's Korner

OH MY WORD! You have no idea. Someone gave this big box of frame corners from a frame shop they worked in or SOMETHING – can’t even remember – but I have had no clue what to do with them. I felt like I let the girl down because she was SURE my “clever” and “thrifty” self could do the perfect craft with them. Nope. NOW I know what I can with them! Just so happens I have shutters, too. You are awesome. Thanks for the inspiration and for linking up on Trash 2 Treasure Tuesday. Pinning to the Highlights board!

• Cyndee

Since you have provided me with so much inspiration, I’m so glad I could return the favor, Kammy. Can’t wait to see how your birdhouses turn out. Thanks for stopping by.

4. Linda@Coastal Charm

Oh my…these are sooooo darn cute and just think…I have everthing on hand to make one. Thanks so much for sharing at my party (please be sure to add my party name to your list…thanks).

Blessings,
    Linda

5. Cyndee

Ugh…Linda, I know I had your link on the post, but it took a bit of investigating to find it. Goofy me! It was linked under another party name! I have fixed it. Thanks so much for the kind words and allowing me to share at your party.

6. jody Gabara

Your shutter birdhouses are so cute! I’ll be featuring you this week at Simple & Sweet Fridays. Thank you so much for sharing this creative idea for the garden!!
    Hugs,
    Jody

7. carolynshomework

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity on The Inspiration Board at homework. I so appreciate it!
    You were featured in the spotlight!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    carolyn ~ homework

8. Betsy

These are so darn cute and clever…love this idea. Thanks for the heads-up on black E6000. I’ve been using it for years and never knew it came in black. You’re right, bad idea. Saw you featured at Coastal Charm.

9. The Inspiration Board: Spotlight 158 & Simple Pleasures Inspiration | homework: creative inspiration for home and life

[…] An Extraordinary Day shares tea and homemade petit fours with us. Absolutely charming! Restyled Junk created these oh-so-cute hanging shutter birdhouses. Love the vintage keyholes and knobs. Now […]