This was a great project to use up wood scraps and “play” with game letter tiles.
I have no idea what game the black tiles came from, but the others came from an old Scrabble game.
I first laid out all the Christmas words I could think of with the tiles I had.
Then I measured the length of the words and added a bit. Each lath was cut to the individual measurements of each word. Keeping track of that could have made me a little crazy, but I made a master list of all the words and measurements to save my sanity.
I drilled a hole for the hanger and gave each board a quick rub of stain.
And glitter! Yay! Yep, glitter just makes me happy.