After each craft show I was either making more of things that had sold or making new things to fill in the holes from past sales. The shows were good, but keeping up with more projects was quite a whirlwind of activity. I didn’t take time to get pics of before or during steps of the new things, but I did make sure I snapped finished photos.
I should have thought these through a little bit better when I designed them. After they were finished and I was loading them, I realized they were about an inch and a half too tall to stand in the trailer. I had to lay them down to get them in. (sigh) I will definitely be tweaking this project next time I make them.
The snowmen were made using a white chenille bedspread. For something a little different with the wood construction, I chose to put the horizontal wood braces on the front.
I’ve made these “Giddy Up” signs before, but it’s been a few years. They were made using the inner panels from old doors.
This was a transformation from a yard sale find. A little paint, a little sanding and a little stenciling.
There were many more projects that were just remakes on things I had sold a lot of or sold out of. Most of those I had already posted on my blog in the past so I didn’t take new pics.
My front porch finally got a transformation into fall. I hauled a screen door home from my storage unit to add height to the display. I really like the way it looks. It’s kinda perfect that it’s black too.
Happy Fall Y’all!