I forgot I even had these bottles until I was packing to move. I think they were a yard sale find from years ago. I wasn’t sure what I would do with them then so they ended up in a bin and were forgotten. Thanks to The Graphics Fairy, I found the perfect project. Halloween potion bottles.
I found these great label printables here. They were a bit big for my bottles so I printed them off on half pages. This reduced the size of the labels to fit perfectly on the bottles.
I simply used Mod Podge to attach the labels to the bottles.
These bottles originally had plastic screw caps. Not what I wanted at all. Since I have no idea what used to be in the bottles I didn’t want them to be opened. I decided to glue corks into the opening. Perfect.
Old black lace and black gauze fabric put the finishing touches on my spooky potions.
I was featured!