Unlike the other one, I didn’t need to add a backing to the top edge. I did, however, need to replace the side panels. They were just too warped to save. I used the drawer bottoms from a couple of drawers I didn’t need for my dresser/bench project.
The paint used was the same as the headboard peg rack.
The only thing good about the drawers was their fronts, so I removed the box part of the drawers.
I then permanently attached the drawers to the drawer slots.
I had each piece priced separately at last weekend’s craft show, but a customer bought all three as a set. Score!
The entire show was a complete success.